Friday, March 7, 2014

Dolly Wink no.11 pure sweet review


Ello Ello my Bunny Rabbits! It is time for another eyelash review!

As it says on the title I'm reviewing Dolly wink's no. 11 Pure sweet!
I was on a hunt for much more natural eyelashes so i began looking through the dolly wink eyelashes as dolly wink is my most favorite brand!
Now don't get me wrong i love no. 2! But i was looking for a more natural eyelash.
You can read my review on the quality of Dolly Wink eyelashes on my No. 2 review here

So here they are!
The packing is really cute isn't it? I specially like this one with the yellow! It reminds me of my Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs.





This is the back and you can see how the eyelashes look on Tsubasa's eyes


Here are the eyelashes and their glue!


Here's a close up to the eyelashes and they may look dramatic but you shall see their magic!




Now to begin!








Natural:  5/5
Effect: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Okay seriously this are my favorite lashes ever! They beat No.2 which are my favorite!
They look so so natural! They actually look like their my own eyelashes!
The length is not as long as No. 2 or No.1 or many other Dolly Wink eyelashes. They actually fit your eyes so you don't have to cut them to adjust them.  I think these are the ones that tsubasa usually uses on her eyes!  I got many compliments on these and got people thinking they were actually my own eyelashes. Even my Mom liked them and want a pair for herself because they're so natural yet make your eye look very charming and flirty!
So if you are a fan of natural gyaru make-up like I am,
I RECOMMEND THESE!
I like to pair them up with a much chunky bottom eyelashes like No.6 Baby cute or No. 13 Baby girl!




Thank you for reading!
Happy Shopping!
XOXO
Momochiime