Sunday, August 16, 2015

Awkward TMI tag


So after debating over and over again 
Después de pensarlo una y otra vez
I decided to upload the my TMI video I recorded the other day!
Decidí subir mi vídeo de TMI (demasiada información) que grabe el el otro día!

I was kinda nervous about uploading this because
I always think i look ugly and dorky
Plus whenever I get nervous my huge accent takes over!

Estaba algo nerviosa sobre subir este vídeo porque
Siempre pienso que me veo fea y tontita 
Aparte cada vez que me pongo nerviosa mi acento se apodera de mi!

I'm sorry if my english wasn't clear when speaking.
I'm also sorry if my spanish subtitles aren't 100% gramatically right 
My spanish writing is 6/10!

Lo siento si mi ingles no fue claro mientras hablaba.
También lo siento si mis subtitulos en español no están 100% escrito correcto
Mi escritura en español es 6/10! 

I'm also sorry for being so so awkward and weird
and most of all boring!
I'm not really interesting to begin with..
but I really wanted to record a video.

También lo siento por ser tan incomoda y rara
y especialmente aburrida!
No soy muy interesante para espesar..
pero en serio quería grabar un vídeo. 

I really hope you enjoy the video though!
I promise to do a make-up tutorial soon for you.

Sin embargo Yo espero que disfruten este video!
Les prometo hacer un tutorial de mi maquillaje pronto.

Here I finally leave you my video

Aqui finalmente les dejo mi video.

xoxo
Momochiime

No comments:

Post a Comment