Thursday, January 1, 2015

SpookyEyes.com Hulk eye sponsored review.


Hello everyone  
Happy new year!
what're your goals this year?

today I'm posting about spookyeyes!
I was kindly sponsored a pair of contact lenses.


They sell a variety of crazy lens great for cosplay! Also I recall seeing natural contact lenses off from them. Don't hesitate to check spookyeyes!

Today I'm reviewing Hulk eyes from them.

Shipping:

I can't really say anything about the shipping as they didn't notify me when they sent in. I can't say about how many days it took to get to me.



Packaging:
It came with a little packet like this.




The inside


Included instructions 


The box that contained the lens



The lens inside these little packets


On my eyes:






rate:
2/5
comfort: 
color: 
design: 

The contacts are very comfortable, there was no problem while i wore these out on my eyes. However the color was pretty lame on my eyes. I know that these kind of colors are obviously not going to show up on my eyes but even the design on the contact didn't help much. It was pretty overall a disappointing dark green color on my eyes.
However there is many contacts to choose from so I recommend you to look spookyeyes and see what contact lenses you like.

That is all my bunny friends.
Thank you for reading.










1 comment:

  1. You look like an ulzzang back in 2011! *o*

    My goal this year is to stop procrastinating and do things ahead of time XD...

    ReplyDelete