Saturday, May 24, 2014

Get to know me more with the 21 question tag~

I thought i'll do this tag for you guys to get to know me a bit tad better~ ^^  so i hope you enjoy my answers and i encourage you to do this tag!





1. Are you named after anyone?
I'm named after my mom's best friend and Aunt. 
2. When was the last time you cried? 
I think it was last week? Considering that i was in my PMS LOL. Just kidding i'm a big crybaby i can cry about just anything specially dealing with Animals.
3. Do you have kids? 
No but it would be nice to have some when I'm older.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
I don't think so, i think it's so hard to deal with me since i tend to be quiet and antisocial.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Not at all, i hate that.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
I'm too scared of heights to even do that.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
I don't eat cereal at all because i hate milk.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
Their smile and fashion sense. I'm very attracted to smiles and of course as a huge fashion lover i notice their fashion.  Lately i notice people by their behavior rather than for their appearance.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
I hate movies with happy endings because it's not realistic (however i do like disney movies) I don't like scary movies....though they are pretty interesting and therefore i will choose this instead of happy endings.
11. Favorite smells?  
Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Chanel No 5,  and pretty much anything that is fruity.
12. Summer or winter? 
I hate the heat and sadly i live in a city where summer is hell. I love winter a lot more because of the holidays, cozy coats and hot chocolate.
13. Computer or television? 
Computer because there's hardly anything on T.V
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
 This Texas city i'm in.
15. Do you have any special talents? 
I'm quite good when it comes to languages because i catch it pretty quickly after 5 minutes.  
Is memorization a talent? if so well one day i didn't study for my Anatomy test and i looked at the 100 question review for 10 minutes and scored 100/100.
16. Where are you from? 
I won't answer this question with detail so I'm just going to say it's a small city in Texas.

17. What are your hobbies? 
I like designing, learning languages, playing otome games, dancing, drawing.
18. Do you have any pets? 
I have 3 cats named Matthew, Nana & Yuki and we just got a dog called Nena (babe in latino spanish) 
19. Favorite movie? 
My favorite movie of all time that i can watch as many times as i want is Princess diaries. I love that movie so much and i grew up with it. However i enjoy Bring it on, Mean girls, 13 going on 30 and many movies like these.
20. Do you have any siblings? 
I have a younger brother and an older sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to be a successful strong woman with a lot of experience and knowledge to pass down.  I also want to be someone's lovey dovey wife. Perhaps not many expected this from me but i want to be that kind of wife that receives her husband with a delicious dinner.

Hope you enjoyed my answers and that you could relate to some of my answers!
Have a nice day my bunny rabbits!