Monday, June 25, 2018

I'm finally and officially back. I graduated!

Long time no see everyone!
It's been a while hasn't?
I never intended to be gone for such a long time.
I don't even know where to start!
It truly has been a long time, 
although from my blog updates it doesn't look like so. 
It kinda felt like I was fading in and out of social media.

You were probably left wondering about me and reached
out to me about it and for worrying you,
I'm extremely sorry.

I'll like to say it was both school and myself changing 
throughout my college life and my life in general.
***

When I first started this blog (I believe 2012-2013)
I was quite young and was barely starting college so,
I had a lot of free time for myself and for blogging.
However, once I finished my basics and started my major,
I got extremely busy which in turn took a toll on me.

It got to a point where I was to choose whether:i was going to sleep, study or eat.
I truly didn't have much time for myself nor for updating  my blog or instagram.
(Plus on top of that my life being chaotic)

It felt like I couldn't handle things or really do anything.
So I felt  extremely unconfident about myself 
to the point that I would hide myself from others to not bring inconveniences to them.
***

I think a lot of people could sense my shy and awkward personality and tried
to make me comfortable by reaching out to me or my face basically screamed to them
"OH MY GOD. I'M SCARED. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE. PLEASE HELP ME FIT IN."

P.S- I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME EMOTIONALLY.
Although, I don't have a picture with everyone that helped me sadly! But you know who you are~
(For example: Anisa, Joanna, Erika, Dandan, Delilah, Sarah ect ...)


(Blocking silly smiles because I hate my smile hehe)

Thus, although I started off unconfident and lonely,
it led me to these beautiful people who allowed me 
to believe in myself and constantly inspired me to do things
that I never in my life would have the courage to do.

Not to mention professors who truly care and reach out to help you
and become more than a mentor...a friend ❤



Thus, I'm sorry for being gone so long, but as you can see
I was busy growing up and making experiences.

and now of course, the title of the post
*Drumroll*

This may 2018, 
I'm happy to announce that I have finally graduated with a B.A in Linguistics!



With school out of the way, (at least for now)
I look forward to updating you and showing you
the new very polished me.
(Hint hint: my blog will have a more adult feel to it too)
Let's get along ok~?

Till then....
See you soon.























No comments:

Post a Comment