Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Biore Sarasara UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ 50 review

Summer is here~!
 which means it's time to get a sunscreen to protect us from the sun.
Yet if there's anything I hate about summer,
 is how heavy,smelly, greasy and sticky sunscreen feels on my skin! 
My skin seriously cannot breathe under such heavy sunscreen.
Specially my face which is really sensitive towards the sun.

That's until I tried the Biore sunscreen.
This sunscreen was sent by the heavens and it's very affordable for what this awesome sunscreen has to offer to us.

This treasure sells for about 9 U.S dollars on Amazon.
P.s- you can donate money to animals when you shop on Amazon! 


Here's the item packaged:






If you're wondering about the ingredients take a look on here
http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_24f5181430.html:

And so here are my thoughts:


I give it 5 out of 5:

I honestly meant to do this review last year, which was when I bought it for the summer school semester, but i didn't get a chance to. Now that were in summer, I really need to rave about it! Unlike other sunscreens that feel heavy on your skin, this one is feels very sheer when applied on both my face and body. It feels nice because my skin can breathe with this on top. In addition, it doesn't interfere with my make-up either as the product is very light on the skin. It didn't break me out or irritate my skin. The product didn't have much of a scent, which I appreciated but sometimes I could smell the alcohol in it. Adding to that, yes it does contain some quantity of alcohol, so if your skin doesn't like that I would be cautious. 

Other than that, this sunscreen is a gift from the heavens! I truly do recommend giving it a try this summer if you're also a victim of suffocating skin from the heavy,smelly, greasy and sticky sunscreens.

Thank you for reading!

I'll eventually post my favorite foundation for the summer, which is also a product that lets our skin breathe during this hot weather times.

xoxo

momochiime





No comments:

Post a Comment