Saturday, August 23, 2014

Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam: #8 August Revitalizing Blueberry


Hello my bunny rabbits !
I'm back to talk about a cleanser
that I been using to treat my dry summer skin!

That is..

Etude House Cleansing Foam #8
August Revitalizing Blueberry!



I bought this for like $7 which to me was really cheap!

I was really curious about these every month cleansing foams and thought the concept was very interesting! 
A cleansing foam for every month that specializes in that month's weather?
I had got to try it of course!
I love anything that will help my skin!

Lately my skin has been very dry due to my city's very hot hot weather!
And I had read my friend's Jesse's (Khyunwal) review on June's cleansing foam which really pushed me into buying it even more!
Read her review on June's cleansing foam here
Jesse has many skin care reviews and many other type of reviews
& explains instructions in English on Korean cosmetics and explains it's uses!
so do kindly check her out!

So here we go!



Really love that they have the ingredients in English as well
because it's always nice to know what you're putting on your skin.



It also has the instructions in English yay!











So to start with the cleanser is sealed! 
As you can clearly see thanks to the camera Jesse gifted me!
Thank you Jesse Umma!







I like things that are sealed this way,
Maybe it's just me but i just find it more clean?

 here's the product on my hand and face.

it's very foamy!



The foam was designed to help ease your dry summer skin



Instructions:

Wet face and dispense a small amount of cleansing foam onto hands.
Lather and apply foam to face, gentling massaging entire area,
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Rating:
4/5

My thoughts:



First off I have to say that it smells AMAZING! I love how it smells like blueberries! I really like fruity smells and this was just lovely! You don't have to put much product in your face because with just a little you will get your whole face! Which is really nice !
Now did it really help my summer damaged skin?

Yes it did! My skin to begin with..was very dry. My nose specifically was very dry in the sides and near my eyes and nose was really dry. Using this for 2 weeks now I can totally feel the differences! My skin today feels really smooth and when i apply make-up it doesn't look flakey at all!

So yes this is a really good and cheap product! $7 for a cleansing foam in which you use a little bit of it to cover your whole face!

I recommend for you to try it if you suffer from dry and flakey skin like i do!

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

Momochiime










          

No comments:

Post a Comment